Why we do it
Children need space for creativity and expression. Our curriculum is different in the way we incorporate curiosity, play and imagination, giving students space to follow their own ideas and innovation, within a structured lesson designed for you to easily implement.
Here’s what our work has done in 10 years
- Increase problem-solving skills and self-efficacy in children
- Facilitate healing through art for children who face challenges
- Facilitate expression for children's emotional health and well-being
- Decrease fear, stress and anxiety in children
- Prioritize creativity as a valuable life skill
How We Do it
Lessons for your classroom to spark curiosity and imagination. Become a member of the Art Feeds Wonder Club
A grant program to provide training, curriculum and supplies free of cost to your school or children’s organization.
Bring the Art Feeds staff to your space to train your people on the Art Feeds Method, or join an in-person training at our HQ. Email for pricing and availability