Isn't it fun to imagine what could be inside a mystical egg? Today we're going to imagine what might be in a surprise egg and then create some surprise eggs for people we care about.
Note: this list includes affiliate links
-Model Magic or Air Dry Clay
-Surprise of your choice for inside the egg
1. Make your note(s) for the person you are gifting your egg to.
2. Gather your other objects that can be related to your note to put in your eggs.
3. Draw on your clay with your markers to make the clay colorful.
4. Mold your clay into two cup shapes.
5. Add in your objects and notes into the cup and add the other cup shape on top to make an egg shape.
6. To further decorate your eggs, you can add things like glitter, sequins, or rhinestones to the outside!
When you make your own version of this project, post it online with #ArtFeedsMakes so we can cheer you on in your creativity!
There’s so much more where this comes from! Get access to hundreds of lessons with teaching videos, English/Spanish translations and free printables at Art Feeds Online- Our exclusive teaching resource that includes everything you need to help kids grow their social emotional skills through art.
Every member gets access to our Trauma curriculum including Mental Health and Wellness notes by a Child Trauma Specialist, teaching videos for adults who will be presenting the lesson AND for students who are learning virtually.
100% of Art Feeds Online users report that Art Feeds helps students grow in creativity AND social emotional skills. You won't regret it.