A beautiful wreath that's made of recycled materials and celebrates spring? We're in! Grab some egg cartons and let's transform them into a bright, bold spring wreath.
Note: this list includes affiliate links
1. Cut your egg carton in half, long-ways.
2. Cut out each egg holder to make little cups.
3. Paint each one of the cup shapes to make little flowers and let dry.
4. Fold a piece of green construction in half twice to make strips that you can cut leaf shapes out of.
5. Cut out the center of a paper plate to make a base for your wreath.
6. Glue the leaves and then flowers onto your wreath base.
7. (Optional) Add pom poms to the center of your flowers or any other decorations you want!
When you make your own version of this project, post it online with #ArtFeedsMakes so we can cheer you on in your creativity!
There’s so much more where this comes from! Get access to hundreds of lessons with teaching videos, English/Spanish translations and free printables at Art Feeds Online- Our exclusive teaching resource that includes everything you need to help kids grow their social emotional skills through art.
Every member gets access to our Trauma curriculum including Mental Health and Wellness notes by a Child Trauma Specialist, teaching videos for adults who will be presenting the lesson AND for students who are learning virtually.
100% of Art Feeds Online users report that Art Feeds helps students grow in creativity AND social emotional skills. You won't regret it.