Art Feeds was given a generous gift in October from ABC’s Award Winning Show Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, a fully equipped Mobile Art Center! The outside is wrapped with the art of Hannah Stouffer. You won’t miss this beauty flying down the road. Inside, it’s filled with supplies, easels, a painting table, T.V, portable suitcase speakers and enough color to make a rainbow jealous. Find out how to get it at your next event!
Tour | The Mobile Art Center, kindly nicknamed Van Gogh, or Vincent, is a 35 foot long bus of beauty equipped to fit 15-20 students inside. All tools can be utilized outside of the van with easels, a portable stereo system, a flat screen TV inside or outside the vehicle, and much more! Want to take part in the an Art Feeds artist tour? Send the contact information of your school, after school program, church, or children’s organization to firstname.lastname@example.org to be part of the contact list for upcoming tours. Please include your school or organization’s name, web site, address, and person of contact.
Birthday Party | Reserve the Art Feeds Mobile Art Center for your party! You can choose from a performing arts, dance, music, photography, painting, or arts and crafts project. We’ll bring our colorful art studio to you and customize the party for your child- complete with an Art Feeds staff member and a heap of birthday wishes.
Book an event with the art mobile | Send us contact information, the number of party attendees, and the date of party to email@example.com. We’ll be happy to send you a price quote and date availability. Spring is filling up quick so if you’re interested book your party fast!
Birthday Sessions must be booked 30 days prior to event day.
Choose a lesson | You can customize your party specifically for your child. Choose lesson type from the category below and we will customize the lesson for your child. If your Birthday boy or girl has a special interest in art that isn’t listed, just tell us we’d be happy to work with you to fit their needs.
- Dance | We bring our boomboxes, ballet shoes, or makeshift tap shoes. Let us know if your birthday boy or girl prefers ballet, hip hop or tap focus for the party- we’ll play games while working on movement techniques.
- Performing Arts | For this workshop, we bring out our suitcase of costumes and pretend like crazy. We’ll plan the drama games, storytelling, and dress up time. You just bring the imaginations.
- Drawing | This one may seem simple, but we love to jazz up basic drawing techniques. We’ll bring the supplies and models for a practice session with someone from the Art Feeds crew.
- Arts and Crafts | We love getting crafty. If you give us a theme your child is interested in, we’ll be happy to provide craft time to suit their interests. You like dinosaurs? Bring on the dino-hairclips. You like Elvis? Blue suede shoe-shaped magnets it is.
- Photography | There’s lots of room to experiment with photography workshops. We’ll bring cameras and inspiration for projects exploring basic photography techniques. And think of the documentation of the party… by the party!
- Painting | Roll up your sleeves- We’re bound to get messy. (And the best part is it’s totally okay!) We’ll provide all the materials and creativity cloaks to keep our party clothing clean. Watch out, Van Gogh!
- Sculpture | We’re not only thinking clay for this one! We have lots of sculpting ideas up our sleeves and love to incorporate recycled items while expressing ourselves.
- Music | Music parties provide plenty of opportunities for dancing and singing. If you book far enough in advance, Art Feeds can bring musicians to the party to interact with the students, perhaps make instruments and perform as a group.